Sam's Crazy Cake
1 ½ cup flour
½ teaspoon salt
3 Tablespoon cocoa
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon soda
SIFT THESE 5 THINGS TOGETHER
· 1 Tablespoon vinegar (experiment with your favorite balsamic – we love the chocolate orange balsamic or marshmallow balsamic (wine vinegars are also great
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· 6 Tablespoons olive oil - experiment with olive oils such as Blood Orange or Lemon
· Pour over all 1 cup cold water and mix well.
· Pour into ungreased pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes at 325 in the oven. An 8 inch square pan works well.
· This cake doesn’t need a frosting but use one if you like. Whipped cream is delicious on it with a chocolate balsamic drizzled over the top to finish.